Nephrotic syndrome in children is not very uncommon. The number ONE cause of it is Minimal change disease or MCD.
This video is the parents of these children and explains many points like:
1. What's the cause of Nephrotic syndrome in children?
2. Cause of protein in the urine.
3. Why some children have swelling in the body?
4. The swollen face of children.
5. Urine infections.
6. What's the treatment of Nephrotic syndrome?
7. What's the treatment of baby having protein in the urine?
?????? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: +92 332 4417 889
? ABOUT ME
? Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal
? Consultant Nephrologist
? MRCP SCE (UK) Nephrology, FCPS
? Head of Nephrology Lahore General Hospital
? MY CLINIC'S ADDRESS
? Ihsan Mumtaz Hospital, 71 Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Block E Phase 1 Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
? CONNECT WITH ME
? Clinic Address: https://g.co/kgs/WZagkw
? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nephrologist.in.lahore.kidney.specialist/
? Twitter: https://twitter.com/aurangzebafzal
? Website: www.draurangzebafzal.com
#Swelling around eyes #Proteinuria #Urine proteins #Frothing in Urine #minimal change disease #Proteins in urine of babies #Proteins in urine of children #nephrologist #Nephrotic syndrome #Swellings #nephrotic syndrome in urdu #baby with protein in urine #baby with fa