Systemic Lupus erythematosus or SLE is a disease in which there is inflammation of joints, kidneys, and many other organs of the body.
This video talks about:
1. What is SLE?
2. What is the kidney effect of SLE?
3. What is lupus nephritis?
4. Blood and protein in the urine.
5. Why protein is present in the urine.
6. Can SLE cause kidney failure?
7. Can SLE cause protein in the urine?
8. What's the treatment of kidney problems?
A nephrologist is an expert of Kidney diseases, Uric Acid, Hypertension, electrolytes, Dialysis, and Kidney Transplantation.
Album[Uric Acid] includes the following topics:
- 1. SLE and kidney, LUPUS Nephritis
- 2. Hepatitis causing kidney failure (Urdu/Hindi)
?????? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: +92 332 4417 889
? ABOUT ME
? Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal
? Consultant Nephrologist
? MRCP SCE (UK) Nephrology, FCPS
? Head of Nephrology Lahore General Hospital
? MY CLINIC'S ADDRESS
? Ihsan Mumtaz Hospital, 71 Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Block E Phase 1 Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab
? CONNECT WITH ME
? Clinic Address: https://g.co/kgs/WZagkw
? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nephrologist.in.lahore.kidney.specialist/
? Twitter: https://twitter.com/aurangzebafzal
? Website: www.draurangzebafzal.com
#sle #Systemic Lupus erythematosus #Lupus nephritis #Arthritis #Proteins in urine #Proteinuria #Blood in urine #Body swellings #Rash #Joint pain #Hair loss #nephrologist #Dr Aurangzeb Afzal #Lahore #SLE #SLE in urdu #lupus in urdu #lulus in Hindi #dr Aurangzeb Afzal